Monday, April 27, 2009

Another U trun....

Yes.... today (27th April 2009), I completed my masters..... Its not a very long journey when compare with my under graduation... 

Over the past few weeks i was so busy.. reading all sorts of alien documents which is related to my course (knowledge management).  But today after exams, when i reached my room and sat in front of my computer, i felt completely blank... I simply forgot all the things and also what i need to do next... because over these few months i was just engaged myself busy with Internet

Today's feeling is a different one, i ever felt this in my life.... Till now, I had almost half of my life time free, but all those situations there were some tasks which keep on pinging me.. But this time those things are not even reached close to my mind.... 

So i decided to get into some sort of work where i can remain an unique player.... I found a numerous ways which feeds me.. but those numerous ways requires first money, then time, and above all a situation. 

So i have to do those old crappy work which i did for some years earlier, i'm ready to jump into the ocean, where i alighted myself few months before (exactly from last 4th of july, 2008)
 

Before that, i tired myself to summarize the whole course, i found one big factor i learned a lot, that is RELATIONSHIPS. For me, i looked masters as a course for exploiting myself more than exploring. My exploitation was quite good. I found a numerous insights which will lead me towards uniqueness... 

The uniqueness is not about a superman, or a witch, its some things which makes myself different from others. Where i'm best, what i can achieve, how flexible i'm, and i answered all these questions and found those insights. 

The second part of this course is learning new thing. I learned new things of course, but i would say mapping rather than learning. Because, most of the areas which was addressed and analysed in the course, i already experienced. So my super computer just needs to re-index its memory. There are some new concepts and fields i learned, like business intelligence, intellectual capital, data mining.  

So my conclusion about my MS is a cherry over vanilla ice cream

No comments:

Post a Comment