Thursday, January 20, 2011
Friday, September 25, 2009
Friday, August 28, 2009
Its been a while i blabbered . For every action there will be some reason behind. In my case it was movies.
Over the few weeks i was watching quite a lot of movies. As usual most of them are from Hollywood. I got some time to watch Bollywood, Kollywood and Tollywood. To be clear for the ROW (Rest of the World), these woods are language based ones. Hindi, Tamil and Telugu respectively.
Happy to see some improvements in tamil and telugu industry. I didnt commit similar words with hindi because, they are well ahead of the other two.
Initially i was thinking why tamil or telugu films are not upto the hollywood mark. In terms of stories, technologies.
I got the answer bit late, means once i became addict to the movies. The answer was simple which i learned by myself. It was,
* Level of Audience - For english movies there are lot of people around the world. But for these regional movies, it is less.
* Audience Taste - In hollywood movies, anyone can win, villan or hero, those are accepted by Audience. But in the case of regional, "Villan Must Die" and Hero should remain as a hero. So those Negative Stories did not succeed or either, the hero's will not accept those stories.
* Chances to Take Second Part - Its a common one in hollywood, If a movie was good then you can expect a second and third part of that movie. How it is possible, as i said earlier, there is a possibility for villan to succeed. So they can push everyone to next parts. In regional ones, the Villan would be killed by the hero, so chances are less in fact in minus.
* Movie is for what - As a politically corrupted nation, most of the movies are to make the black money to a white one. (I'm thinking of writing a post about how to swept corruption out of India.. Soon i will post)
* Creativity Level of the Technicians behind the movies - Its very visible that, lot of new directors and associate directors are lacking creativity in indian film industry. Their movies are just wasting the time and money. If one movie was a hit, soon u can find similar movies around. Very few of them are thinking out of box. It shows the level of thinking.
* Heroism - A very common one in the regional films. Build-ups, Punch dialogs, Openning Songs and so on... which are not required for the story.
* RELATIONSHIPS - The most lacking one in indian film industry. It is affected very badly by heroism. In the recent past there was a no single movie where to great guns played together, same with the heroines.
These are the strong facts which ruined and ruining the regional film industry. I lost myself when i was thinking about No.1 spot or Super Star status. I dont think any of these Alias means anything to the present generation. As they are concentrating on stories rather than the heros. Some good improvements i found in the regional ground as lot of young new faces performing well and also recognized.
I didnt included Bollywood in this Pin Points because, they are improved themselves a lot both in stories and technologies.
Will discuss about the differences of regional world separately.
Sunday, July 5, 2009
I thought of looking myself a bit. Something which I missed to identify… something which I can re-configure… something I can re-examine …..
I started about my targets, the anticipated targets… What exactly I’m expecting when I really looking for it. The reply is “The BEST of all….” Why do I need a best of all… or a supreme one. Why don’t I start with a normal one? If I achieved the best level then I might not touch more than the best.
I like examples while discussing, so…
In running race first time if I ran 100 meters in 9.3 seconds (9.69 is world record as of now) then that will be the records. Then after say I can improve up to 9 seconds (practically, its not possible to run 100 meters in 8 or 7 seconds). So the improvement is 0.3 second for years and years of my practice and efforts. Is it a great improvement?
But mostly human mentality likes to achieve the peak at the very first attempt. Then they got bored soon, because of nothing much improvement.
If there is no thing in a proper improvement(sudden change), the system will affect very badly. Think, Today the baby was born and tomorrow if the baby become a 10 year old boy/girl. do you really feel happ...?
In scientific terms, A sudden change will affect everyone involved in your life environment. A inconsistent growth of our cells leads to cancer… inconsistent growth of the fruits and vegetables will be bitter than what actually it is… An inconsistent change of environment never support animals and leads them to death.
So think whether you want to be the very best at the initial stage or need a excitement and proper consistent growth.
In a ladder you go step by step… and even if you slip at one place you will go down one or two step. But where as in terms of pole vault you will fly to the top very soon… and also you come down faster than you flew.
A consistent growth will helps you to stay at the top for a long period of time, and also gives time to adopt to the situation and act accordingly.
What I like to see my life is…
Need a consistent growth. Which keeps me motivates and tries to be active all the time. Think of yourself.
If you are looking for a superlative life, think twice…. After all its your life….
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
All these post are just spot on… so let me think a bit about today’s post.
O.K. here it is…. What is your identity?
What is my identity… DNA… a simple+complex nucleic acid with a chain of instruction.
Looks odd... but that is the fact.
But what I’m supposed to answer was not in biological terms. So to give you a better understanding with the help of “Coffee with Anu” - a T.V. program.
Anu: Who are you…?
Cho Ramaswamy: A man in search of his Identity…..
How powerful and intensive this reply is…. So I’m asking the same question to myself….
Who are you….?
And the reply I got after few minutes was….
A Stone Age man, who is searching the whole universe only for his happiness….
After framed this sentence the first word came into my mind was…. Interesting….
Just think of yourself… WHO ARE YOU…? Be fair to yourself atleast… and if you are bold enough just post the reply in comments….