Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I love love....



I was searching some snaps for my wallpaper in flickr and i got this one.... i hold my next click for some seconds.... 

The reason behind for that long hold is, one, i like rain, i'm always feel happy and often i use to walk in the rain... am very attached to rain from my childhood. The smell it creates, the excitement, the chillness, everything is amazing... Second, the love, how to express the feeling it gives you, when you are with someone who gives meaning to your life...  the one who makes the difference against the whole world... i dont find any word to explain the feel....  it gives you the power and happiness and pray for some more extension of life even after 60 years....   

Suddenly few words of Fitzgerald an american novelist came into my mind "I love her and thats the beginning of everything". Yes its true... even few words of tamil poet Vairamuthu's  also powered up... "Fall in love, you could feel a shine around you, the world will be meaning full, nights looks longer than any usual, you could also write poem, handwriting will become good, communicator will become god...." 

I hope most of you like this snap.... thanks to photographer Dan Foy.....

In a simple words..... I love love.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment